A dental bridge is a restoration used to bridge the gap left by one or more missing teeth. A traditional bridge is composed of one or more prosthetic teeth (called pontics) and two dental crowns. The crowns are placed on the teeth or dental implants next to the gap to ensure that your bridge is stable and secure. If needed, the neighboring teeth will be prepared to receive the crown to ensure that your smile looks natural and functions as normal. Dr. Lan-anh Bui-Saha, our dentist, may suggest a dental bridge in Beavercreek, Ohio to improve your smile by:
- Preventing the remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Restoring the shape and volume of your face and jaw line
- Alleviating uneven stress on the bite
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- Preventing the loss of more teeth
- Improving your ability to speak, eat and chew as usual
When lost teeth are not replaced, it can result in a number of complications and dental problems; don’t wait a day longer to replace your missing teeth and restore your smile! We welcome you to call 937-912-0101 or visit us today at the dental practice of the Dental Loft to learn more about the benefits of dental bridges and to schedule your visit with our friendly dentists.